Basic Tour 5 days
Tashkent – Bishkek ( air HY+35km)
15:30 Transfer to airport for flight to Bishkek by HY-777 at 18:00-20:15.
Arrival in Bishkek and meet with Kyrgyz JS guide.
Dinner at local restaurant.
O/n at hotel.
Bishkek – Bokonbaevo (270 km)
- After breakfast, Transfer to Southern shore of Issyk Kul lake (270 km).
- Burana Tower
- Lunch in the village of Kyzyl Tuu,
- Yurt show
Arrival Yurt Camp in Southern shore Issyk-Kul lake
Dinner and night in the Yurt camp.
Bokonbaevo – Karakol (190 km)
- After breakfast, Transfer to Karakol
- Canyon the Tale
- Dzhety Oguz gorge
- Lunch on the local restaurant
Arrival in Karakol, City tour
Dinner, Dungan food, where you have the opportunity to learn more about the history and culture of the Dungans
O/n at hotel.
Karakol-Bishkek (400 km)
- After breakfast, Transfer to Bishkek
- Cholpon Ata Petroglyphs Field – open air museum also called the “Stone Garden.”
- Issyk Kul Lake is the biggest mountain lake in Central Asia and also the favorite place for swimming in summer time.
- Relax on the Issyk Kul lake
Lunch at local restaurant Cholpon Ata
Arrival in Bishkek, dinner at the restaurant
Bishkek-Ala-Archa National Park (70 km)
- After breakfast, Transfer to Ala-Archa Park
- Ala Too square – the main square in Bishkek with monuments and parks
- Lunch in the restaurant of Bishkek
Transfer to airport for flight ______departing at ______to _______.
|CITY||HOTEL *3||HOTEL *4||NIGHT|
|Bishkek||Garden / Boutique||Ambassador or similler||2|
|Karakol||Altamira Guest house / Tagaitai / Matsunoki||Green Yard / Karagat||1|
|Transport:||for Minivan or Sedan|
|Tour escort:||Japanese Speaking Guide|
|Full board:||Full board (B –4, L – 4, D – 4)|
Price p/pax in US$ for 2018 :
|1||1500USD Including Sgl Spl||1600USD Including Sgl Spl|
|* accommodation on twin/double base in hotels – 4 N||* entrance and ecological fees|
|* meals – full board||* tour escort guide|
|* transport from arrival till departure||* mineral water|
|* single supplement||* airfares|
|* all personal expenses||* alcohol drinks|
|* tips for guide and driver||* porter fee|