A visit of National Horse Games Festival in Son-Kul lake (25.07.2019)
Country: Kyrgyzstan Tour route: Bishkek- Issyk-kul – Karakol – Jety Ogzu – Tepke village – Sonkul- Kochkor – Bishkek Duration: 10 day/s 9 nights Quality of persons: 20 persons maximum Hotel type: 3-4 * Meal: FB Placemen: single, twin Kyrgyz people value and keep their traditions, the festivals are held to unite the nation and show their traditions and customs. During this tour you will see the show of yurt installation for a time, folklore shows, equestrian sports games (kyz kuumai, tyiyn enmei, eer oodarysh), kok-boru, master classes in crafts, national cuisine, performance Kyrgyz traditions, national games. You will be able to take part in the process
|The price is indicated per person in USD||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax||8 pax||10 pax||SS|
|1493 USD||1 032 USD||82 USD||812 USD||760 USD||129 USD|
- Transport for transfers and excursions (good condition car with A/C) for Kyrgyzstan
- Twin room accommodation
- Four Five people accommodation in a yurts
- Meal based on half board mostly – 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 8 dinners
- Mineral water during the tour (one litter a day per person)
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry fees to museums
- Visit of yurt production in Kyzyl Tuu
- Entry fees to Festival
- Manty Show in Son-Kul
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Items of personal nature including extra luggage charges, room service, medical expenses etc
- Camera and video fee where applicable
- Trip cancellation, medical and accident insurance
- guide assistant
- Any deviation from the program
- Single room accommodation
- Boat excursion in Issyk-Kul lake
- Folklore program in Bishkek
- In Hotels in Bishkek, Karakol and Issyk-Kul lake – private shower and toilet
- In yurts in Tosor and Yurt camp – shared shower and toilet.
- In Kochkor in the family – shared shower and toilet.
Health If you have some specific sicknesses you need to bring own first aid kit with necessary medicaments. Responsibilities of clients Your clients should recognize and accept the risk that circumstances may arise which would cause some activities to be shortened or eliminated altogether without reimbursement or refund. Such circumstance includes weather conditions, earthquakes and other acts of nature, injuries or other medical problems, which they may experience. However, you recognize and accept that none of the eventualities described above will give you a right to a refund or other forms of reimbursement. Each tourist should have medical insurance that should be organized him/herself in homecountry. NOTES:
- The price is given on the basis of 3 star’s hotel accommodation in Bishkek. We can change it for hotels with higher level upon request for additional payment.
- Please keep in mind that people in the countryside do not stick to time and can be late for 20-30 minutes. So it may not always be on time according to the itinerary, especially when local people cook and serve food or organize horses for riding.
- People in Kyrgyzstan are very friendly and like to take pictures. But please do ask for permission if you take a picture of old people, mosques, churches, funerals etc or in countryside as people may be offended.
- The same tour program can be organised for another date upon request or for individual groups with the same conditions and same price
- 4 starsBishkek- Issyk-kul – Tosor – Jety-Oguz – Issyk Kul – Son Kul – Kochkor – Bishkekfrom