Budget tour in Georgia 6 day/s 5 nights
Country: Georgia Tour route: Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Ananuri – Kazbegi – Kakheti Duration: 6 day/s 5 nights Quality of persons: 20 persons maximum Hotel type: 3-4 * Meal: FB Placemen: single, twin Type of tour – classic
- Transfer from the Airport to Hotel in Tbilisi
- After small rest attend gala dinner at the Georgian national restaurant. (optional)
- Holy Trinity cathedral
- Armenian Church
- Metekhi church
- Monument of Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi
- 4th century Narikala Fortress (cable-car)
- Water fall
- Sulphur bath houses
- Visit Sioni Cathedral
- Anchiskhati Basilica
- Rezo Gabriadze Theatre
- Peace bridge
- Jvari Monastery (built in the 6th century, stands on a high mountain, “where, merging, rustling, embracing like two sisters, Aragvi and Kura Streams.” According to legend, on this very hill the cross of the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino was erected. Jvari is the first monument of World Heritage in Georgia.)
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (the main cathedral of Mtskheta and a sacred place where the robe of Christ is being kept…)
- Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Jinvali Water Reservoir
- Fasanauri – Place where white and black Aragvi Reunite
- Ski resort – Gudauri
After arrival in the village of Stepantsminda, hike to the church of Gergeti Trinity, with a wonderful view of the mountain. Important information: Gergeti Trinity Church is a popular waypoint for trekkers in the area, and can be reached by a steep 2-3 hour climb up the mountain, or around 30 minutes (6 km from the central square in the village Stephantsminda) by jeep up a rough mountain trail.
- Bodbe monastery complex of St. George, where are kept the remains of Saint Nino of Kappadokia.
- Sighnaghi – miniature city of love, which impresses with its history. It is the only city in Georgia that has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
- House Museum of Chavchavadze in Tsinandali – Tsinandali Palace belonged to the famous Georgian writer and public figure Alexander Chavchavadze and was a center of Georgian culture. On the territory of the palace is a garden, which grows more than 100 species of trees and shrubs. The museum houses a wine cellar, which has about 20,000 bottles of wine from different countries.
- «Winery Khareba – established upon the ancient traditions. The company works over maintenance of the unique vine culture and wine making both using ancient methods and modern technologies; consequently, the Company produces high quality wines.
- You will have chance to take part in activities like: making Georgia Bread, Churchkhela, and degustation of different sort of wines. (20$ per pax)
Borjomi – Rabati Tour
- Rabati Castle – medieval castle complex in Akhaltsikhe, Georgia. The fortress was built in the 13th century and was completely reconstructed in 2011-2012. Rabati castle developed under the influence of the different cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
- Beautiful resort Borjomi – the world-famous mineral springs and beautiful Park Borjomi. In the park you will taste legendary and world famous Borjomi mineral water from the spring.
Cave city Uplistsikhe
- Uplistsikhe, literally ‘Fortress of God’, is an ancient rock-hewn town which played a significant role in Georgian history over a period of approximately 3,000 years. Archaeological excavations have revealed extraordinary artifacts dating from the late Bronze Age all the way up to the late Middle Ages.
Accoring to Unesco, Uplistsikhe Cave Town-Fortress is situated on a rocky massif in 15 km eastwards to town Gori on the left bank of the river Mtkvari. The fortress is mentioned in chronicles from earliest times. Its history begins in the I-II millennium B.C. Uplistsikhe was an important religious, political and cultural centre in the Hellenistic and the late Antique periods (IV c. B.C. – IV c. A.D.).
- Stalin State Museum is situated in Gori, in the town where Stalin was born. The complex of the museum was opened in 1957. In the house, where Stalin was born, the memorial museum was opened in 1937, during Stalin’s life-time.
The aggregate space of the museum complex is 3 529,7 sq.m. In the reserve stockes of the museum about 40 000 article exhibits, documents, canvases and auxilliary materials are kept now. There is a scientific library in the museum.
Transfer to the airport
Hotel 2 pax 6 pax 16 pax 3* $ 390 $ 275 $ 250 4* $ 490 $ 380 $ 350