Budget tour in Georgia 5d. 4n.
Tour route: Tbilisi – Mtskheta –Kazbegi – Borjomi – Tbilisi
Duration: 5 day/s 4 nights
Quality of persons: 20 persons maximum
Hotel type: 3-4 *
Placemen: single, twin
Type of tour – classic
- Transfer from the Airport to Hotel in Tbilisi
- After small rest attend gala dinner at the Georgian national restaurant. (optional)
Half day Tbilisi city tour is a sightseeing tour of the highlights of Tbilisi. Explore the Old Town. The architecture in the city’s historic district is a mixture of Georgian, Byzantine, Oriental and Neo-Classical European styles. Tbilisi is so compact that you can easily explore the nearby Synagogue, Armenian Church and Mosque, in addition to the Georgian Orthodox churches so fundamental to Georgian culture. Peaceful co-existence of the various religions helps emphasize Georgian tolerance.
You will visit:
- Holy Trinity cathedral
- Armenian Church
- Metekhi church
- Monument of Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi
- 4th century Narikala Fortress (cable-car)
- Water fall
- Sulphur bath houses
- Visit Sioni Cathedral
- Anchiskhati Basilica
- Rezo Gabriadze Theatre
- Peace bridge
Mtskheta day trip offers you to escape the city and visit old capital of Georgia within just few hours. During the tour, you can enjoy panoramic aerial views of mountains around Jvari Monastery, observe the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers, or have a time trip back to early centuries in the area of Svetitskhoveli cathedral and Samtavro church.
- Jvari Monastery (built in the 6th century, stands on a high mountain, “where, merging, rustling, embracing like two sisters, Aragvi and Kura Streams.” According to legend, on this very hill the cross of the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino was erected. Jvari is the first monument of World Heritage in Georgia.)
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (the main cathedral of Mtskheta and a sacred place where the robe of Christ is being kept…)
- Samtavro is 11th century monastery complex (In the church yard there is the grave of St. Gabriel; one of the most esteemed Georgian saints. This place is always full of pilgrims and worshippers of the saint. In 1906 the monument to the king Mirian and queen Nana was built in the convent.)
Unforgettable day in Kakheti
Kakheti – wine region in Georgia. Indescribable beautiful road that runs through Gombori pass.
The one-day tour in Kakheti is a fascinating journey into the eastern part of Georgia, during which you can enjoy the mountain views, picturesque villages, ancient temples, and observe the life Kakhetians.
Abundance of grape varieties with Georgia can compete only in France.
And then, if we compare the number of varieties not grapes, and cheese: in Georgia grows more than 400 varieties of grapes in France, more than 400 varieties of cheese
The culture of wine as well as wine drinking in Georgia goes to the far-distant past, as the land goes deep into the root of the Georgian vine.
- Bodbe monastery complex of St. George, where are kept the remains of Saint Nino of Kappadokia.
- Sighnaghi – miniature city of love, which impresses with its history. It is the only city in Georgia that has fully preserved the fortress walls that are crowned with watchtowers, where one can climb to get the magnificent view of the Alazani valley.
- House Museum of Chavchavadze in Tsinandali – Tsinandali Palace belonged to the famous Georgian writer and public figure Alexander Chavchavadze and was a center of Georgian culture. On the territory of the palace is a garden, which grows more than 100 species of trees and shrubs. The museum houses a wine cellar, which has about 20,000 bottles of wine from different countries.
- «Winery Khareba – established upon the ancient traditions. The company works over maintenance of the unique vine culture and wine making both using ancient methods and modern technologies; consequently, the Company produces high quality wines.
- You will have chance to take part in activities like: making Georgia Bread, Churchkhela, and degustation of different sort of wines. (20$ per pax)
One-day tour to Kazbegi with the itinerary from the capital city Tbilisi to the snow-capped peak of the Mount Kazbek will open up an enchanting Georgia. Visit the scenic town of Stepantsiminda, where life ticks by at a relaxing pace. Take in top local attractions such as the 14th-century century Gergeti Trinity Church on the Chkheri River, and enjoy breathtaking views over the mighty Darial Gorge.
On the way to Kazbegi you will visit:
- Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble
- Jinvali Water Reservoir
- Fasanauri – Place where white and black Aragvi Reunite
- Ski resort – Gudauri
After arrival in the village of Stepantsminda, hike to the church of Gergeti Trinity, with a wonderful view of the mountain.
Important information: Gergeti Trinity Church is a popular waypoint for trekkers in the area, and can be reached by a steep 2-3 hour climb up the mountain, or around 30 minutes (6 km from the central square in the village Stephantsminda) by jeep up a rough mountain trail.
Borjomi – Rabati Tour
- Rabati Castle – medieval castle complex in Akhaltsikhe, Georgia. The fortress was built in the 13th century and was completely reconstructed in 2011-2012. Rabati castle developed under the influence of the different cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
- Beautiful resort Borjomi – the world-famous mineral springs and beautiful Park Borjomi. In the park you will taste legendary and world famous Borjomi mineral water from the spring.
Transfer to the airport
Price (per person)