Mini tour around Georgia
NIGHTS: 3 NIGHTS IN TBILISI
Arrival in Tbilisi, meeting at the airport with guide and driver
Transfer to the Hotel, Check in and rest
Free time. Overnight in Tbilisi
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Excursion in the former capital city of Mtskheta, being the religious center of Georgia.
- visiting its UNESCO Heritage monuments , which are in the UNESCO Heritage list.
- Mtskheta is one of the oldest cities of Georgia (in Kartli province of Eastern Georgia), near Tbilisi.
- Mtskheta was a capital of the Georgian Kingdom of Iberia during the 3rd century BC – 5th century AD. Here Georgians become converted to Christianity in 317 and Mtskheta still remains the headquarters of the Georgian Orthodox and Apostolic Church.
- Jvari Monastery is a Georgian Orthodox monastery of the 6th century near Mtskheta (World Heritage site), Mtskheta-Mtianeti region, eastern Georgia. The name is translated as the Monastery of the Cross. For another, Jerusalem-located Georgian monastery with the same name.
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, built in the 11 th century. Though the site itself is even older dating back to the early 4th century and is surrounded by a number of legends associated primarily with the early Christian traditions. Svetitskhoveli, known as the burial site of Christ’s mantle, has long been the principal Georgian church and remains one of the most venerated places of worship to this day. The church counts UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Departure To Tbilisi
- Walking tour in the old part of Tbilisi:
- Metekhi church (c. XII)
- Abanotubani –(Literally “bath district”) , there we will see one of sights of the old city – the well-known Sulfuric Baths which were reflected in Marco Polo, A. S. Pushkin and Alexandre Dumas’s memoirs .
- Fortress “Narikla” –moving up by the ropeway
- Legvtakhevi – beautiful pedestrian street with little waterfall.
- «Peace Bridge»
- Walking through the street «Bambis rigi»
- Rezo Gabriadze Famous puppet theatre with clock tower.
- Rustaveli street ( By bus)
- Freedom square ( By bus)
Overnight in Tbilisi
Breakfast at the Hotel.
departure to Aragvi Valley via military road. On the way, we will visit Fortress Ananuri. It is not only a historical place, but from here, you can also see the Zhinvali reservoir with an amazing panoramic view.
Departure to famous ski resort Gudauri-photo shooting
Visit village Stephantsminda and view remarkable mountain of Kazbegi. Jeep tour to Gergety trinity church.
All this attractions together will leave a long-lasting impression on everyone that visits this magic place, one of the most beautiful in the world
Departure to Tbilisi
Breakfast at the Hotel and check out
Departure to the airport
Prices for 2020
4 * hotels – Cruise, Grand Palace, Dolabauri, Green Tower or similar
4 * hotels – Citrus, Sole Palace, Ameri Plaza, Royal Inn or similar
5 * hotels – Grand Palace Sheraton, Biltmore, Radisson, Wyndham or similar
1 person in DBL room (USD)
1 person in SNGL room (USD)
*Transportation According the program
*Accommodation at the hotel with bb
*English- speaking guide
* Jeep tour in Gergety
*Entry tickets:Ropewey in Tbilisi
*2 bottle of water per person, per day
*Visa fee ( 25 USD)
*Early check-inn or late check-out
*Travel & Medical insurance