Pilgrimage tour “Heritage of Naqshbandi”
Itinerary: Tashkent-Urgench (Khiva) -Buhara-Gizhduvan-Samarkand-Tashkent
Duration: 10 days, 9 nights
Number of persons: on request
Hotel category: 3 *, 4 *
Accommodation: double STD rooms (standard double rooms)
Meal: Breakfast only
Transport: Air, railway (economy class tickets), land.
To see and to feel the great power and attraction of sacred places, that is what every man with the soul of faith dreams of. To pay homage to great scientists and their works-all these and others are awaiting You in your pilgrimage tours around Uzbekistan.
Visit cities where great Islamic scientists lived and worked, feel with all your heart the atmosphere of those years, when every discovery was great and magnificent. Let your feelings touch the atmosphere of spirituality, tranquility and sublimity.
Arrival to Tashkent. Transfer to to the hotel, check-in. Free time. Dinner. Night in the hotel
After breakfast, transfer to the local airport in Tashkent.
Departure from Tashkent to Urgench by flight HY051
08:30 Arrival to Urgench. Meeting with the guide
Moving from Urgench to Khiva. Check-in after 2 pm
The beginning of the excursion program: Ichan Qala complex:Mausoleum of Said Aloviddin(XIV cc), Mohammed Amin Khan Madrassah (XIXc), blue (short) minaret, Tash Hauli Palace (XIX c), Jumma mosque (X-XVIII cc.), Pakhlavan Mahmud complex (XIV-XIX cc.), Lunch. Islam Khodja madrassah & Minaret (1908), Kunya Ark (XVII c.).Dinner in the hotel.
Night in Khiva.
Breakfast in the hotel. Sightseeing program: The mausoleum of Yusuf and Said Hamadoniy,Sultan Uvays Karaniy. lunch. Departure to Bukhara (470 km). During the trip we stop at the bank of the Amudarya (Oxus) river-one of the two main rivers of central Asia and for lunch in a local teahouse for lunch. Arrival to Bukhara. Check-in in the hotel. Free time. Dinner. Night in Bukhara.
Breakfast in the hotel. Full day city tour: Samanids mausoleum (IX-Xth cc), Chashma Ayub Mazar (graveyard) (XIV-XIX), Poi-Kalan complex (XII-XVI c.), Ulugbek madrassah (1417) ( built by grandson of Tamerlane – Ulugbek – distinguished mathematician and astronomer) and Abdulazizkhan madrassah (XVII cc), Lyabi-Hauz complex (XVI-XVII c.);Lunch in the restaurant. Nadir Divanbegi Madrassah, built in 1630, Ark – ancient fortress (IV-XX cc.); trading domes: Toki-Zargaron, Toki Telpakfurushon, Toki-Sarrofon. Dinner in Nadir Devanbegi Madrasah with a folklore show. Night in Bukhara.
Breakfast in the hotel. Sightseeing program: the mausoleum of Khodja Mukhammad Orif Revgariy. Mausoleum of Khodja Mukhammad Anjir Fagnaviy.Lunch.Continuation of sightseeing: The mausoleum of Khodja Ali Rometaniy, The mausoleum of Khodja Mukhammad Boboyi Samosiy, The mausoleum and the mosque of Said Amir Kulol, The mausoleum of Khodja Mukhammad Bakhouddin Naqshbandiy. Dinner in Nadir Devanbegi Madrasah with a folklore show.Night in Bukhara.
Breakfast in the hotel. Drive to Gizduvan. Arrival to Gizduvan and visit the mausoleum of Abdukholiq Gizduvaniy.Visit the ceramist Alisher’s house.Lunch. Drive to Samarkand. Arrival to Samarkand. Check-in in the hotel. Dinner. Night in Samarkand.
Breakfast in the hotel. Your morning sightseeing starts with a visit to Tamerlane’s tomb-Gur Emir (XIV cc),(Said Baraka) mausoleum Rukhabad (Burkhoniddin Sukhorjiy) (XIV cc),the magnificent Registan Square, the noblest square in Central Asia, which consists of Ulugbek madrassah, Sherdor madrassah and Tillakori madrassah.Lunch. Continue the city tour: Ulugbek observatory (XV cc), the mausoleum of Prophet Daniil (XIV-XX cc), the Afrosiyab Museum and the beautiful 14th century mausoleum complex of Shah-I-Zinda. You finish the tour at the beautifully decorated Bibi Khanym or Friday Mosque and old local bazaar. Dinner at a local restaurant. Night in Samarkand.
Breakfast in the hotel. Sightseeing program: drive to the village of Khartang to see the Imam al Bukhari complex (25 km from Samarkand). The mausoleum of Khodja Ahror Valiy (XVI cc),The mausoleum of Prophet Doniyor,
Departure to the railway station.
17:00 departure by fast train Afrosiab to Tashkent.
19:40 Arrival in Tashkent
Dinner.Night in Tashkent.
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Tashkent. Lunch.Visit the old city including Khast Imam Complex consisting of brand new blue domed Khast-Imam mosque, Barak-Khan medrese (XVI c.), the museum of VII th century Uthman Koran and other old manuscripts, Kaffal-Shashi Mausoleum (XVIc),Chorsu market, Kukeldash Medressa (XVIc), Museum of Applied Arts, Independence Square, Theatre Square where Uzbek National Opera House is and others. Farewell dinner. Night in Tashkent
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the international airport. Flight. End of services.
|City||Name of the hotel||Number of nights |
|Tashkent||SV hotel||Grand Mir||3|
- Accommodation in 2x. local STD numbers
- (9 nights) with breakfast
- Full board: 7 meals, 7 dinner (standard enu)
- Meeting and seeing off at the airport / railway station;
- Guide-escort along the whole route.
- Transport service along the route
- Entrance tickets for monuments specified in the program
- Show in Bukhara in the Madrasah of Nodir Divan Begi
- Green corridor in the Airport of Tashkent
- Water (1L per person)
- Air tickets: Tashkent-Urgench (economy class)
- Railway tickets: Samarkand-Tashkent for Afrosiab train (economy class)
- International flight
- Photo, video shooting during excursions
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping staff
- Alcohol and other drinks not included in the menu
- Additional services in hotels
- Other services not included in the program and not indicated in the column “Included in the price”
- Transport and guide in your spare time
- Meals: lunches, dinners
- Transportation: we provide comfortable transport with professional drivers on the itinerary: from Arrival to Departure, including all transfers.
- Payment: 100% prepayment must be made at least 10 days before the departure of the group. Prices are confidential.
- Confirmation and cancellation:
а. Confirmation – when sending data about tourists and the date of departure from the airport;
b. Cancellation – 3 days before arrival 100%, 1 week before arrival 50%, 2 – 3 weeks before arrival 30%, 1 month before arrival 0%
- Additional applications can be offered depending on the internal schedule used.
- The cost of the tour can be changed, the increase in factoring in fares for air tickets, terms, surcharges of peak periods, etc.
- Similar standard hotels will be provided if, in case the hotels mentioned are not available at the time of booking
- The payer will be responsible for all bank charges or expenses.