Pilgrimage tour “Heritage of Naqshbandi”
Country: Uzbekistan Itinerary: Tashkent-Urgench (Khiva) -Buhara-Gizhduvan-Samarkand-Tashkent Duration: 10 days, 9 nights Number of persons: on request Hotel category: 3 *, 4 * Accommodation: double STD rooms (standard double rooms) Meal: Breakfast only Transport: Air, railway (economy class tickets), land. To see and to feel the great power and attraction of sacred places, that is what every man with the soul of faith dreams of. To pay homage to great scientists and their works-all these and others are awaiting You in your pilgrimage tours around Uzbekistan. Visit cities where great Islamic scientists lived and worked, feel with all your heart the atmosphere of those years, when every discovery was great and magnificent. Let your feelings touch the atmosphere of spirituality, tranquility and sublimity.
|Name of the hotel||Number of nights|
|Bukhara||Devon Begi||Asia Bukhara||3|
|Khiva||Old Khiva||Asia Khiva|
|Price per 1 pax||Price per 1 pax|
|Option 1||Option 2|
Accommodation in 2x. local STD numbers
(9 nights) with breakfast
Meeting and seeing off at the airport / railway station;
Guide-escort along the whole route.
Transport service along the route
Entrance tickets for monuments specified in the program
Show in Bukhara in the Madrasah of Nodir Divan Begi
Green corridor in the Airport of Tashkent
Water (1L per person)
Air tickets: Tashkent-Urgench (economy class)
Railway tickets: Samarkand-Tashkent for Afrosiab train (economy class)
Photo, video shooting during excursions
Alcohol and other drinks not included in the menu
Additional services in hotels
Other services not included in the program and not indicated in the column “Included in the price”
Transport and guide in your spare time
Meals: lunches, dinners.
- Transportation: we provide comfortable transport with professional drivers on the itinerary: from Arrival to Departure, including all transfers.
- Payment: 100% prepayment must be made at least 10 days before the departure of the group. Prices are confidential.
- Confirmation and cancellation:
- Confirmation – when sending data about tourists and the date of departure from the airport;
- Cancellation – 3 days before arrival 100%, 1 week before arrival 50%, 2 – 3 weeks before arrival 30%, 1 month before arrival 0%
- Additional applications can be offered depending on the internal schedule used.
- The cost of the tour can be changed, the increase in factoring in fares for air tickets, terms, surcharges of peak periods, etc.
- Similar standard hotels will be provided if, in case of mentioned hotels are not available at the time of booking
- The payer will be responsible for all bank charges or expenses.