EKO-TOUR TO UZBEKISTAN
Uzbekistan ( Season 2020)
Tashkent- Zaamin centre- Samarkand- Aydarkul lake- Bukhara- Tashkent
7 days, 6 nights
Arrive in Tashkent. Passing through the Green Corridor.
Meet at the airport by Japan speaking guide. Transfer to the hotel. Early check in to the hotel
10:00 City tour around Tashkent: visit Amir Temur square, Independent square, Japanese cemetery, Museum of History, The Khast Imam complex (16c), the library of Koran and other old
Manuscripts, Kukeldash Madrasah (16c), The local market “Chorsu”
19:00 Dinner at national restaurant
- 05:00 Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 06:00 Transfer to Zaamin center (km)
- Zaamin district is located in the mountains of Jizzakh region (Uzbekistan), at an altitude of about 3000 meters above sea level and has a long history, as evidenced by the ruins of castles and legends, which for centuries, passing from mouth to mouth, have survived. But, first of all, this land is valuable for its unique nature: pine forests, medical air, etc. There are recreational resources, on the basis of which it is possible to develop many kinds of tourism. The National Park – is a natural health centre, a favourite recreation area of residents. The park creates a maximum of conditions and facilities for ecotourists. There are more than 50 species of medicinal and food plants in the park.
- 10:00 Arrive in Zaamin city, move to sedan cars (3 persons in one car as max). Continue drive to Zaamin National park.
- On the way stop to visit Bobo-Yongok
- The ancient Greek walnut tree (Juglans regia). It’s age is approximately 700 years. Height – 200 meters, width of the crown – 28 meters, stem diameter – 27 meters
- 11:00 Transfer to the Zaamin camping. Check in to the rooms
- 12:00 Lunch at camping restaurant
- 13:00 Your hike will begin with a visit to a small waterfall, then you climb up the mountain sources Sher-Bukal
- The water of the mountain spring is height in calcium and has a sweetish taste of chilled milk. The grotto was constructed in the first half of the XX century for convenience of travelers and tourists.
- Then you climb up to 2400 meters in order to see the 1000 year old spruce
- And the last point of your hike is a border area with Tajikistan, from where you can see part of the Pamir Mountains
- Come back to the camping
- Dinner at camping restaurant
07.00 Buffet breakfast at the hotel
08.00 Drive to Samarkand. On the way stop to visit poppy field
Attention !!! Flowering of poppies occurs depending on weather conditions
Continue drive to Samarkand . Lunch on the way
14:00 Arrive in Samarkand . Transfer to hotel
15:00 Beginning Samarkand city tour: visit Gur-Emir Mausoleum – the tomb of Tamerlane and other Timurids, The Registan Square (“Sandy Place”) – the most visiting place of Samarkand, which consists of three magnificent monuments : Ulugbek Madrasah (XV c.), Sherdor Madrasa (XVII c.), Tilla-Kari Madrasa, Bibikhanim Mosque, named after the elder wife of Tamerlane (XIV c.). The architectural complex Shakhi-Zinda (“A living King”) – The name of the complex is connected with the name of Kusam Ibn Abbas – the cousin of Prophet Mukhammed (XI-XV cc.)
06.00 Buffet breakfast at the hotel
07.00 Drive to Nurata: visit Alexander the Great forest
Holy sites attracting pilgrims and travelers from every corner of Central Asia are preserved here. Alexander the Great had built the fortress named Nur at this site. During a city tour, one can see the Namazgokh mosque, the Juma mosque and the “Chashma” sacred spring stocked full of sacred fish.
13:00 Lunch at guest house
14:00 Drive to Aydar yurt camp.
Dinner around the campfire under the akin songs
08.00 Buffet breakfast at the hotel
09.00 Drive to Aydarkul lake , camel ridding. Lunch (picnic) on the beach of the lake. You can have lunch on freshly caught fish from the lake
Drive to Bukhara. Arrive in Bukhara in the evening
19:00 visit national dancing show at Nodir Devan Begi madrasah
08.00 Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport
09:00 Beginning Bukhara city tour: “The heart of Bukhara – historic- architectural complex Lyabi-Khauz
with the oldest in Central Asia pool (XIV-XVII c) surrounded by medieval buildings madrasah and khanaka of Nadira Divan-begi (XV-XVI c) with the facade, decorated with gorgeous mosaic, Kukeldash madrasah (XV c) – the largest madrasah in Bukhara. Poi –Kalyan Complex includes: 48 m minaret Kalyan (XII c) – the symbol of
Bukhara; large Friday mosque Kalyan (XV c) with galleries topped with 288 domes of 1 hectare area; the only one active madrasah in Bukhara Miri-Arab
Trasnfer to the airport
21:35 Fly to Tashkent by HY 1328. Arrive in Tashkent at 23:05
Transfer to the International airport