Fortifications, erected about eight kilometers from the highway between the body and Almalyk, first came to the attention of researchers only in 1934.The fortress, built on a hill in the form of the classic rectangle, located on the left bank Urgazsaya, towering above the surrounding territory on three hundred meters. The total area of the building is 210h100m. In order to impart greater strength of the fortress, its walls made of large stone roughest form. On the other side of the horizon castle to protect a massive cliff.
During the archaeological excavations here found many artifacts. For example, a coin belonging to the sixth century, or 3-sided arrowhead made of bronze. It is believed that he was made in the III century.