The history of this building can be attributed to the period between 1598 and 1599. The famous Sufi Muhammad Mavlono Poyanda Ahsi Mandatory took an active participation in the, who died two years after the date of completion. Disposition of the mosque allows it to be used for 5 time prayers as well as other prayers. Scientists believe that it was here where Sufis meetings were held. Also dervishes could be often met here seeking accommodation and food.
The interior of the mosque was decorated by professional decorators:
- Spacious, bright white room;
- The front total composition;
- The abundance of arched dome galleries;
- A large number of premises, placed behind the mihrab;
- The dome thicket itself is decorated with 2-color carving.