Tour 1 (standardtour) “Oriental landscapes”
Dates of the tour: April, May, June, August, September, October
17:05 Arrival in Tashkent (by HY272).
Accommodation and rest in the hotel.
08: 00Breakfast at the hotel.
09:00 Excursion: underground Minguriuk fortress, Amir Temurmuseum and square, Independence square
14:00 SS: Hast Imam Square, KukeldashMadrassah, Chorsu Bazaar
06:30 Transfer to the railway station
08:00 Transfer to Samarkand by high-speed train “Afrosiab”
10:08 Arrival in the city of Samarkand.
10:20 Excursion: Registan Square, the tomb of Gur Emir
14:00 Continuation of the excursion: Bibihanum Mosque, Shakhizinda necropolis, Ulugbek Observatory.
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
10:00 Free time
11:00 Transfer to the railway station
12:15 Transfer to Bukhara by train “Shark”
15:20 Arrival in Bukhara.
16:40 Accommodation at the hotel.
17:00 SS: Poi Kalyan Square, Samanid Mausoleum, Chashma and Ayub, Lyabi House, Chor Minor
19:30 Dinner + performance of the show “NodiraDevanBegi”
09:00 City tour: the palace of SitoraMohiHosa
13:00 Continuation of the tour: Bolo House, Ark, Zindan
15:00 Transfer to the railway station
16:30 Transfer by high-speed train Afrosiyab to Tashkent
22:47 Arrival in Tashkent. Transfer to the hotel.
(Insteadofdinner – lunchboxes)
09:00 Transfer to Chimgan mountains (Bildersay, Brichmulla)
15:30 Transfer to Charvak Reservoir
01:45 Check out from the hotel.
02:00 Transfer to the international airport
05:35 Flight to home by HY271
|City||Nights||Hotel 4*||Hotel 3*|
|Price per 1 pax||Price per 1 pax|
|Hotel 4*||Hotel 3*|
* Prices may change due to changes in tariffs for hotels, air and railway tickets, etc
- Services in Uzbekistan included into tour price:
- Services in Uzbekistan not included into tour price:
- Accommodation in the hotels Twin room sharing with breakfast
- Escort guide with English language
- Transport services according to the program (2 people – Lasetti car, 3-5 people – Grand Starex, 5-10 people – Toyota Hiace, 10-20 people – 30-seat bus Golden Dragon).
- Entrance fees for sightseeing spots mentioned in the program
- Meals (lunch, dinner) according to the program
- Green Hall in the airport (on the arrival)
- Railway ticket: Tashkent-Samarkand (economy), Samarkand-Bukhara (economy), Bukhara-Tashkent (economy)
- Water (1 liter per day per person)
- Show “NodiraDevanBegi” in Bukhara city
- Payment for the ride on the cable car in Chimgan
- International air ticket
- Single supplement
- Transport, guide services, meals in your spare time
- Charge for photo and video shooting on monuments
- Early and late check-out at the hotel
- Visa fees during visa processing
- Fee for the transfer of luggage at the airport and hotel