Classic tour to Uzbekistan 5 days/ 4 nights
Arrive in Tashkent. Passing through the Green Corridor. Meet at the airport by English-speaking guide and representative of “Elite Tours International” company. A little welcoming ceremony.
Short city tour in Tashkent: Visit Amir Temur square and Independence Square. Then dinner at some local restaurant.
OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT.
Early breakfast at the hotel. At 07:00 transfer to the railway station in Tashkent. At 08:00 train “Afrosiyob” departs Tashkent and at 10:10 arrives in Samarkand. You will be met by the driver and guide to begin the sightseeing tour along Samarkand. Visit Uugbek Observatory, Registan, Gur-Emir Mousoleum.
Lunch at “Samarkand” restaurant
After lunch Continue SS: Bibi Khanum Mosque, Shakhi Zinda Mausoleums, then shopping at Siab Bazaar Local market.
Dinner at “Platan” restaurant.
OVERNIGHT IN SAMARKAND
Early breakfast in the hotel. At 08:00 transfer to the railway station in Samarkand. At 09:43 train “Afrosiyob” departs Samarkand and at 11:17 arrives in Samarkand. You will be met by the driver and guide to begin the sightseeing tour along Bukhara. This day will begin with the walking sightseeing tour inside the Bukhara city.
The tour includes:
• Samanid Mausoleum (IX – X c.). According to legends, the founder of the dynasty Ismail Samani built it for the burial of his father, but later it became a family tomb mausoleum for the whole dynasty. It is a masterpiece of world architecture for the perfection of geometric forms, considered during its construction.
• Chashma – Ayub Mausoleum – “the Source of St. Job”. According to the legend, the source located in that area appeared owing to St. Job (Ayub). Locals, dying of thirst, asked him for help, and Ayub struck his magic stick on the ground. From that place the healing spring with crystal clear and cool water flowed. This water is also considered to be healing.
Lunchtime. Then continue the tour:
• Bolo-Khauz Complex, which was built by the order of the wife of Bukhara emir in 1712.Inspite of the fact that at that time the Khanate has suffered from economic and cultural crises, this mosque is one of the most beautiful in Bukhara.
• Ark fortress – the city inside the city. It is a citadel for last emirs of Bukhara, the oldest architectural and archeological monument in Bukhara. According to the legend, the founder of the citadel is the epic hero Siyavush, who was a handsome young man. He wanted to marry the daughter of the local governor Afrasiab, but crafty father of this girl set a condition to Siyavush. He needed to build a palace on the ground thatcouldbe placed on the skin of a bull. ButSiyavush turned out to be smarter, he cut the skin into small patches, joined them, and built a palace within this boundary. In ancient times, a whip hang on the wall of this fortress, which belonged to the legendary hero Rustam and considered as a symbol of power in the Emirate.
• The architectural ensemble Poi-Kalyan XII – XVI centuries – “Foot of the Great”. Complex consists of three monuments: madrasah Miri-Arab, mosque Kalyan and minaret Kalyan – “Great minaret” is the main decoration of the complex.
• Trade domes;
• Lyabi – Hauz ensemble (XIV – XVII centuries), which consists of khanaka and madrasah Nodir Divan Begi (XVI century), Kukeldash madrasah (15th century), a monument to Hodja Nasreddin.
OVERNIGHT IN BUKHARA.
This day will begin with the sightseeing tour outside the Bukhara city. Visit Sitorai Mokhi-Khosa – summer residence of Bukhara’s last emir, unique site combining Oriental and Russian architecture. Continue to Mausoleum of Bakhouddin Naqshbandi. Lunch in Bukhara. Then transfer to the railway station in Bukhara. At 15:52 train “Afrosiyob” departs Bukhara and at 19:40 arrives in Tashkent. Transfer to the hotel for some rest. Dinner at some local restaurant.
OVERNIGHT IN TASHKENT.
Check-out from the hotel till 12:00. Free time in Tashkent. You can visit Chorsu Bazaar.
Transfer to the airport. End of the tour.
- Double/twin room sharing hotel accommodation, breakfast included;
- Full board: 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches; 4 dinners;
- Transportation along the sightseeing tours, pick-ups/drop-offs;
- Standard sightseeing tours in cities with local guides;
- Escort guide for the whole tour (starting from the group of 10 people );
- 2 bottles of water per day per person (0,5 litre size);
- Entrance fees to architectural monuments/museums as per itinerary (Photo and video shooting are not included into the price);
- Economy/Business class train tickets Tashkent – Samarkand – Bukhara – Tashkent;
- Green hall in Tashkent airport.
- International flights;
- Early check-in and Late check-out in the hotels;
- Visa fee paid at when obtaining the visa;
- Portages at the airports and hotels;
- Personal expenses;
- We don’t provide transportation service in free days and time at leisure;
- Tour cost is subject to change, factoring increase in airline fare, and timing, peak periods surcharges etc.
*Similar standard hotels will be provided if in case mentioned hotels are not available at the time of reservation
|Tourist class accommodation|
|City (Country)||Option # 1||Option # 2|
|Tashkent (Uzbekistan)||City Palace, Uzbekistan, ShodlikPalace||Whyndham Tashkent, Miran International, Lotte City Tashkent Palace|
|Samarkand (Uzbekistan)||Malika Classic, Kamila, Ideal, Jahon Palace, Bibi-Khanum||Emir Khan, Grand Samarkand, Grand Samarkand Superior, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand, Registan Plaza|
|Bukhara (Uzbekistan)||Kukeldash, Amelia, Amulet, Minzifa, K.Komil, Modarixon, Siyavush||Asia Bukhara, Omar Hayam, Zargaron Plaza, Devon Begi, Minorai Kalon, Sasha&Son|
|Number of travellers||Option 1, ECONOMY
price per person, USD
|Option 2, COMFORT
price per person, USD
|Train/Air tickets||Economy class||Business class|