Long time ago, when Sheikhbani Khan II ruled in Bukhara, one of most famous ensembles throughout Central Asia tours, Cosh Medresa, was erected. Cosh Mosque contains two opposing Madrasas. One building appears Modari Khan Madrasah. It was constructed approximately 1567 for Khan’s mother. Mosque facade beautifully decorated with tiles and colored brick mosaic. On majolica tiles there are flowers eiher buds images. Facade painted over wonderful geometric patterns. Madrasa has a rectangular courtyard either one aivan that is a portal with a niche. Within courtyard there are two floors loggia, and hujras behind them.