This building of the institute located in Khast Imam Complex of Tashkent city was built in 1904. The building of the institute which, worked for only 28 years, was built on the site of a pre-existing madrasah here. In 1949, the building was restored.
The building acquired its modern exterior view in 2007 when the whole complex was renovated. The restorers managed to restore most of the decorative elements and religious inscriptions that existed at the beginning of the last century.