Uzbekistan, March 2017
|· Country:||Uzbekistan, March 2017|
|Tour route:||Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent – Ferghana valley|
|Duration:||5 days, 4 nights|
|Quality of persons:||Group|
|Hotel type:||3,4 star|
|Arrive to Tashkent. Meet by English speaking guide.|
|We start our journey from Independence square, heart of the Tashkent. Tashkent Subway – one of the most beautiful subways in the world, all stations are different designed, and all of them like museum. Our next stop is Hazrati Imam complex. Here is a museum where we can see Koran of Otaman Klalif. Also complex includes Mosque(one of the biggest in Uzbekistan), and art Bazar, with local hand made products. After that is Monument of Spirit, our guide will describe to our guests about history of this place. Minor mosque, new mosque which was opened on 1st of October in 2014 by President of Republic of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov.|
|Transfer to Hotel.|
|Transfer from hotel to Train Station. “Afrosiyob” train from Tashkent to Samarkand. Arrive to Samarkand. Meet by our transport and English speaking guide.|
|We start our journey in Samarkand from the Afrosiyab Museum. Here we can see the more than 2000 years history of Samarkand. Registan square, is the well-known place around the world. Observatory of Ulugbek, it shows history of astronomy of Uzbekistan, and how developed it was. Shakhi-Zinda- history of Temurids. Bibi Khanum madrasah incredible complex, and close to this complex is Siab Bazar, in SIab Bazaar we will see many types of local products, like fresh fruits, dry fruits, traditional clothes, and so on.|
|Transfer to Samarkand train station. “Afrosiyob” train from Samarkand to Tashkent. Arrive to Tashkent, transfer to the hotel.|
|Breakfast in the hotel. 320km to Ferghana from Tashkent.|
|First we will arrive to Kokand, in Kokand we will visit Khudoyar Khan Palace, Djami Mosque, Madrasah Kamol-Kazi, Madrasah Norbut-biya. From Kokand to Fergana(80km), walk around the central park in Fergana Akhmad-Al-Ferghani.|
|Transfer to Hotel.|
|Breakfast in Hotel.|
|Visit Margilan, Madrasah Said-Akhmad Hodji. Kumtepa Bazaar, the biggest Bazaar in Fergana Valley. Next Stop is in Rishtan, where we can see works of Rustam Usmanov, he`s works participating in big exhibitions around the world. Ok- Yer where people producing famous silk carpets.|
|Transfer to Tashkent. Arrive Tashkent. Transfer to the Hotel.|
|Breakfast in Hotel. Check Out from the Hotel.|
|Transfer to the airport.|
|End of the tour.|
1. Transport: we provide A/C comfortable transport with professional driver per itinerary:
a. 1-2 pax – Brand New Nexia or Lacetti Sedan car from Arrival to Departure including all transfers.
b. 3-8 pax –Minivan Istana (up to 14 seats) from Arrival to Departure including all transfers.
c. 9-14 pax – Midi bus Toyota Coaster (up to 20 seats) in from Arrival to Departure including all transfers.
d. 15 pax and more – Big bus ( up to 45 seats) coach with A/C, from Arrival to Departure including all transfers.
3. Guide: the main tour price includes the service of professional English speaking escort guides-assistants.
4. Payment: 100 % prepayment should be made not less than 10 days before the group’s arrival. Prices are confidential and non commissionable.
– Vegetarian cuisine is not widely spread in Uzbekistan, but restaurants can offer some vegetarian meals.
– Tour cost is subject to change, factoring increase in airline fare, timing, peak periods surcharges etc.
– Similar standard hotels will be provided if in case mentioned hotels are not available at the time of reservation.
- 3 stelleTashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Tashkentda
- 3 stelleTashkent, Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand, Tashkentda