This structure can be safely attributed to one of the most important centers of Sufi brotherhood. Numerous legends surrounding this building say that Kusam-Ata was the spiritual mentor of Bahauddin Naqshbandi. Today, the architectural complex includes several important buildings:
- Place of residence, I pilgrims;
- Three fortified entrance;
- Shrine for important people.
Ambient Kusam-Ata buildings were built from the ninth to the tenth century AD. In the central part of the complex is a well-known historians mausoleum Kusam-ata. For several centuries it was rebuilt several times, so the option that tourists can contemplate now bears little resemblance to the original.
Found in a complex tombs were also given a lot of valuable information for researchers:
- Some tombstones contain sacred inscriptions;
- Many tombstones were different historical periods;
- Most of the tombstones that were in a small room at the northern courtyard, had a special e encrustation of materials other shades from followed by application on them inscriptions.
Found tombstones date back to the period between the fourteenth and fifteenth century AD.